< Нелепые законы штата Луизиана|
Закон запрещает употреблять в телефонном разговоре любые непристойные слова.
Sec. 8-136. Telephone communications, improper language, harassment.
(a) No person shall:
(1) Engage in or institute a telephone call, telephone conversation, or telephone conference, with another person, anonymously or otherwise, and therein use obscene, profane, vulgar, lewd, lascivious, or indecent language, or make any suggestion or proposal of an obscene nature or threaten any illegal or immoral act with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass another person;
(2) Make repeated telephone communications anonymously or otherwise in a manner reasonably expected to annoy, abuse, torment, harass, embarrass, or offend another, whether or not conversation ensues;
(3) Make a telephone call and intentionally fail to hang up or disengage the connection;
(4) Engage in a telephone call, conference, or recorded communication by using obscene language, when by making a graphic description of a sexual act, and the offender knows or reasonably should know that such obscene or graphic language is directed to, or will be heard by, a minor. Lack of knowledge of age shall not constitute a defense;
(5) Knowingly permit any telephone under his control to be used for any purpose prohibited by this section.
(b) Any act described above shall be unlawful and shall constitute an offense, and any such offense committed by use of a telephone as set forth in this section shall be deemed to have been committed at either the place where the telephone call or calls originated or at the place where the telephone call or calls were received.
(Code 1970, § 10-107)