< Нелепые законы штата Вашингтон|
Гражданам запрещено плевать на пол в автобусе.
Закон запрещает плевать и во многих других местах ...
Disorderly conduct on buses.
A. A person is guilty of disorderly bus conduct if while on or in a municipal
transit vehicle, as defined in RCW 46.04.355, or in or at an underground
municipal transit station, and with knowledge that such conduct is prohibited,
he or she:
1. Smokes or carries a lighted or smoldering pipe, cigar, or cigarette; or
2. Discards litter other than in designated receptacles; or
3. Plays any radio, recorder, or other sound producing or reproducing equipment
except that nothing herein shall prohibit the use of such equipment when
connected to earphones that limit the sound to individual listeners or the use
of a communication device by an employee of the owner or operator of the
municipal transit vehicle or private communication devices used to summon or
notify individuals ("beepers"); or
4. Spits or expectorates; or
5. Carries any flammable or combustible liquid, explosive, acid, or other
article or material in a manner that is likely to cause harm to others, except
that nothing herein shall prevent a person from carrying a cigarette lighter,
cigar lighter, or pipe lighter, or carrying a firearm or ammunition in a way
that is not otherwise pro- hibited by law; or
6. Unreasonably disturbs others by engaging in loud or raucous behavior.
B. As used in this section, "municipal transit station" means all facilities,
structures, lands, interest in lands, air rights over lands, and rights-of-way
of all kinds that are owned, leased, held, or used by public agency for the
purpose of providing public transportation.
C. Disorderly bus conduct is a misdemeanor.
Ord. 116872 Section 10, 1993; Ord. 111860 Section 7, 1984.